- Possesses a strong work ethic. Desires to make a strong contribution during work hours. Must have “skin in the game” for our companies’ overall success.
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Eager to learn ways to perform at higher standards. Able to receive and implement constructive criticism without letting it prohibit productivity.
- Has the ability to flex with changing circumstances, job duties, and priorities. Does not get flustered when plans change as this is business changes frequently.
- Willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Must “work smart” and communicate effectively with our team and all our customers. Must be willing to go the extra mile.
- Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence from their team and customer. Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and professionally.
- Ability to install tile showers, floors, and backsplash.
- Ability to hang and finish drywall.
- Ability to repair or install new flooring, Ability to install cabinets, countertops, doors, windows, and appliances.
- Ability to touch up paint jobs or repaint entire rooms, or houses.
- Ability to complete framing work.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the home renovation/handyman industry.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check.
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle, gas card, EZpass.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Company cell phone
- You provide basic hand tools, and we provide the rest.
- Small family work environment
- Company provided shirts, sweatshirts, and hats
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: PPE equipment is provided.